Sunday, December 21, 2008

posting in...






So, so, so my darlings. I have been absent from the internet for what feels like forever!
Getting knee deep in my new job and with my ISP deciding to shut its door without letting its customers know...yeah, all those things make a recipe for Internet activity impossible!

Not much to update, really though. It reminds me of those times you see people you haven't seen for years and when you two really start talking you both end up saying 'yeah...not much has really changed'.

Although, tonight I'm on my own at work. Edititng, writing and reading the news. Dear God, I'm petrified, excited and positively wrapped that I've been given the chance to do it.

Now that my computer is working...and I've switched ISP's (damn you chilli), updates will be more frequent.

No comments: